

## Shortt, Amanda PREM:EX

---

**From:** Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX  
**Sent:** June 5, 2018 3:19 PM  
**To:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Cc:** Colins, Tracey L PREM:EX; Powell, Charlotte PREM:EX  
**Subject:** RE:s.12

I am in agreement with you. The submission was for s.12  
still s.12  
process would be:  
s.12,s.13

. There is  
. I would think the

Suzanne

---

**From:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Sent:** Monday, June 4, 2018 10:00 AM  
**To:** Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX <Suzanne.Christensen@gov.bc.ca>  
**Cc:** Colins, Tracey L PREM:EX <Tracey.Colins@gov.bc.ca>; Powell, Charlotte PREM:EX <Charlotte.Powell@gov.bc.ca>  
**Subject:** s.12

Hello Suzanne – s.12  
s.12

Happy to talk by phone if that would be helpful.

Thank-you  
Elizabeth

---

**From:** Prisiak, Lisa PREM:EX  
**Sent:** Friday, June 1, 2018 4:48 PM  
**To:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Subject:** Request for PA information - Mar 1

Hello,  
Is this the information you are looking for?

*Lisa Prisiak*  
OIC Coordinator  
Cabinet Operations

250-387-5503

## Shortt, Amanda PREM:EX

---

**From:** Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX  
**Sent:** June 15, 2018 2:23 PM  
**To:** Lennox, Brenda PREM:EX  
**Subject:** Re: Draft June 12 HWG minutes for review/approval

I'm waiting for s.22 and thought I'd open this up just to say "it will be later. " But no. What a concise note. No comments from me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2018, at 11:13 AM, Lennox, Brenda PREM:EX <[Brenda.Lennox@gov.bc.ca](mailto:Brenda.Lennox@gov.bc.ca)> wrote:

Hi Suzanne

Please find attached the draft June 12 HWG minutes for your approval/edits. Appreciate your response by EOD if possible.

Just FYI, the summary of the strategic planning session went out yesterday to the five HWG members absent from Tuesday's meeting, for their review and input.

Many thanks  
Brenda

---

**Brenda Lennox** | Director  
Cabinet Operations | Work (250) 387-7380 | Cell (250) 882-5356 | [Brenda.Lennox@gov.bc.ca](mailto:Brenda.Lennox@gov.bc.ca)  
617 Government Street | Victoria BC | CANADA

**Warning:** This email is intended only for the use of the individual or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any distribution, disclosure, copying, or other use by anyone else is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please telephone or e-mail the sender immediately and delete the message.

<min\_hwg\_180612\_DRAFT.docx>

## Shortt, Amanda PREM:EX

---

**From:** Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX  
**Sent:** June 24, 2018 3:23 PM  
**To:** Wright, Don J. PREM:EX; Meggs, Geoff PREM:EX  
**Cc:** Lloyd, Evan GCPE:EX  
**Subject:** Item for Premier - this week's Cabinet planning session  
**Attachments:** Copy of Mandate Tracking JR 3 priorities.xlsx

Don and Geoff

Am working on a summary for PJH for the first item on the agenda this Wednesday. FYI here is a draft of the source material, sortable in various ways, including Affordability, Services, Jobs and Sustainable Economy, Good Government and IRR. I am going to sit down with my people tomorrow to refine, since the terminology is not precise enough. Most  
s.12

Following that I will do some short suggested speaking notes that will go to each of you for approval/revision as needed.

In my mind, s.13  
s.13

I am cc'ing Evan on this, as he is developing material for a communications related item that relates to the pace of announcements and the value of reinforcing message and progress.

Suzanne

Page 5

Withheld pursuant to/removed as

s.12;s.14

## Shortt, Amanda PREM:EX

---

**From:** Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX  
**Sent:** June 25, 2018 7:27 PM  
**To:** Wright, Don J. PREM:EX; Meggs, Geoff PREM:EX  
**Cc:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Subject:** Draft Material for Cabinet  
**Attachments:** Platform Update - Cabinet - for Geoff.xlsx; Speaking Notes for PJH -Opening and Agenda Item # 1.docx; Agenda Item #4 Cabinet.docx

Attached are:

1. Platform update. Sheet one, sorted by Ministry. Sheet two, putting CASA first, then sorting by Theme (Affordability, Jobs, Services, Good Government and Indigenous Relations). It can be sliced and diced any number of ways.  
Questions: Geoff, what version would you like for John for his briefing tomorrow? Geoff and Don – Do you think a version of this should be circulated to Ministers on Wednesday?
2. Draft Speaking notes for John for the first item on the Agenda – Geoff, this is for you, or if Sage should review/edit let me know and I will work with her.
3. Draft brief briefing note for John re Agenda item four. Much of the background for this item will have to come verbally during a briefing I believe is scheduled for tomorrow mid-morning.

Geoff, I will see you tomorrow morning and can revise as needed. Don, I believe you are in Vancouver. I'm available for any comments.

Suzanne

## Shortt, Amanda PREM:EX

---

**From:** Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX  
**Sent:** June 28, 2018 7:35 AM  
**To:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Subject:** Re: RFL PPTs for July 4th Cabinet

That also reflects my understanding.

---

**From:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Sent:** Wednesday, June 27, 2018 11:32 PM  
**To:** Finkel, Paul PREM:EX  
**Cc:** Kinnear, Lindsay PREM:EX; Klus, Arianna PREM:EX; Christensen, Suzanne PREM:EX  
**Subject:** RE: RFL PPTs for July 4th Cabinet

Hi Paul – yes, that remains my understanding. I've copied Suzanne in case she's aware of a change in plan. I think it would be useful to have the guests that you have mentioned and that the ppts are distributed with the rest of the Cabinet pkg.

Thx  
E

---

**From:** Finkel, Paul PREM:EX  
**Sent:** Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:04 PM  
**To:** MacMillan, Elizabeth PREM:EX  
**Cc:** Massy, Michelle E PREM:EX  
**Subject:** RFL PPTs for July 4th Cabinet

Hi Elizabeth, some time ago I was asked to inform ENV that report outs of the ELUC minute pertaining to s.1  
s.12 and s.12 should each be accompanied by 5 minute PPT. Is this still the plan? The Ministries are finalizing their PPTs. Kevin Jardine would like to attend for the s.12 report out, and I expect either Mark Z or ADM Jennifer McGuire will want to attend the s.12 item. Also, would these PPT's be for distribution to iPads or just for onscreen use at Cabinet? Thanks.

Paul Finkel | Committee Director | Cabinet Operations  
Room 049 | 617 Government St. | Victoria, BC | V8W 9V1  
250.387.0728